Frequently Asked Questions

I am currently an Accredited Tax Advisor/ Accredited Tax Practitioner (Income Tax). How do I apply for a second designation (eg Accredited Tax Advisor (GST))?

You may apply for another specialisation by completing the application online via the SIATP website, indicating that you are seeking a second designation. Please indicate that you are already an accredited member and provide information and documents that support your application.

Please click here for the application criteria.