Frequently Asked Questions

I am currently an Accredited Tax Practitioner/ Accredited Tax Practitioner (Provisional). How do I apply to be upgraded to an Accredited Tax Advisor/ Accredited Tax Practitioner?

You may apply for the higher designations by completing the application online via the SIATP website, indicating that you are seeking an upgrade. Please provide supporting information and documents that certify you meet the higher level of requirements.

Please click here for the application criteria.