Frequently Asked Questions

Is it true that I must possess three years of experience before I can be accredited?

No. If you possess the recognised examination qualification but do not currently have sufficient relevant experience, you may wish to apply to be an Accredited Tax Practitioner (Provisional) in order to be updated on the latest developments in the tax landscape and enjoy all the benefits of accreditation. To apply, simply click here.

Once you have obtained sufficient relevant experience, simply drop us an email (E: ) with your stated intent to be upgraded and be an Accredited Tax Practitioner.