Corporate Tax Planning: Minimizing Tax Costs through Tax Efficient Structuring
16 October 2020, Friday
60 Cecil Street, ISCA House, Singapore 049709
Please click here
for more details and here
for the registration form.Accredited tax professionals enjoy members' rate!
Please refer to organiser’s webpage here.
This workshop aims to provide participants with a good understanding of the current practices relating to corporate tax planning. Participants will learn the key tax issues and considerations of doing business and investments in Singapore. This workshop will also provide you with the common techniques to minimize tax costs through tax efficient structuring and planning.
- Introduction – Singapore tax system: taxability and deductibility rules
- Difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion
- Taxation aspects of different business entities: sole proprietorship, partnership/limited liability partnership, private limited company, branch, representative office, etc.
- Tax factors and considerations in determining your corporate or investment structure
- Planning your financing structure
- Tax issues and considerations relating to mergers and acquisitions: share deal vs asset deal, tax due diligence, utilization of losses/capital allowances, etc
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- Questions and answer session
Upcoming Events You May Also Be Interested In