1. DAWN OF SUCCESSION PLANNING IN CHINA
• Tracing the evolution of succession planning in China
• The development of the ecosystem in China, the trust arrangement and asset management
• How does asset management in China connect to Singapore?
• The background of laws and regulations in relation to existing family trusts in China
• The influence of China's individual income tax reform on family trusts
• The newly issued Minutes of the Meeting on the Work of Civil and Commercial Trials in the National Courts enhancing the independence of trust property
• The latest development of family trusts in China – the boom in foreign grantor trusts in China
2. HOW CHINESE LAW AFFECTS SPECIFIC ARRANGEMENTS FOR TRUSTS
• What is Circular 37?
• What is the red-chip structure?
• How do Circular 37 and the red-chip structure affect trust arrangements?
• Different compliance requirements of Chinese law and listing rules for the arrangement of pre-IPO trusts and post-IPO trusts.
3. Q&A / PANEL DISCUSSION
Our panellists examine the broad considerations, as well as share their insights and experience on the practical steps.